The Stratford High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a nonprofit local PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) organized under the authority of the Texas Congress of Parents and Teachers (Texas PTA), a branch of the National Congress of Parents and Teachers (National PTA). The purposes of the Stratford High School PTSA, in common with National PTA and Texas PTA, are:
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- to raise the standards of home life;
- to advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- to promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- to engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- to advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.